Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Level And A New Horse

I reached the magical level of 35 which is a good time to grab your first "real" horse. It cost a pretty penny at about 75% of my current bankroll. Before I could jump on my new stead I had to complete 4 short quests that only totaled around an hour of my time. The first 3 were just delivering horses to other towns and the final one was a weak little "race". Excited like a little kid getting a new bike I was off to explore blank places on my map. Nearing the edge of one map area I found some out-of-place orcs that would have kicked my ass, they were level 55ish.

Unfortunately my little four-legged friend was not as excited nor happy as I was. Something should have hinted me to the seriousness of what was about to happen.

Negotiators were called in to keep the horse from jumping. Now we got him on a daily regimen of happy pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment